lots of good stuff to do over the turkey day break:
- wine tasting tonight at the wine thief
pick up your weekend refreshments (and remember, it’s a 4 day weekend!)
4:00 – 8:00
- holmquist pottery studio holiday sale
cute gifts for pet lovers, that aren’t overly cute!
nov 23 – 25
- bj christofferson annual holiday show & sale
bj is a local artist and makes really cool dioramas, ornaments, cards, icons, tourist art bj’s website
nov 23 – 25, 4800 14th avenue south, minneapolis
- jewelry trunk show @ 526 gallery : nov 24
skip the mall and check out the 526 gallery jewelry trunk show featuring local artists and artisans! pat from heartstrands will be one of 5 artists.
526 selby avenue, saint paul from 11:00 to 4:00.
- these elves went to art school @ the gallery at fox tax
over 35 local artists have contributed works highlighting their own style in miniature form
check the fox tax website for location and gallery hours
- northern clay center holiday sale and exposition
thru december 30
- frida kahlo @ walker art center
thru january 20
- georgia o’keefe @ mia
thru january 6
i’ll be making stuff over the break for my etsy shop. i’ll be working on cards, small boxes, books, and collages. need some crafty ideas? check out the make it! category. happy turkey day!