god, i love manhattan. i can walk all day, until the balls of my feet are blistered and my legs are screaming. even in the rain, i love manhattan. highlights from last week:
- meeting regina in person (she then did a half
marathonironman 3 days later!).
- spending the afternoon with cindy and having deep discussions about life in whispers in a reading room of the public library, despite the occasional evil-eyed stares.
- cindy showing me where i can find a stash of tz artistic polaroid film.
- walking 45 minutes in the rain to the west village for a corn muffin with pears and ginger at birdbath.
- buying 3 grey sweaters for winter. it’s all grey this winter, baby!
- seeing that the moma refers to polaroids as dye diffusion transfer prints.
- eating brie baguettes for lunch, 3 days in a row.
i’m counting the months until i go back…