i finally finished knitting my pillow cover! i think i started some time in october. i just knit a long rectangle in stockinette, bungled some button holes for the wonderful handmade buttons marian (florcita) sent me from the netherlands, and lastly, sewed up the sides. since i didn’t want tight little stitches i knew the pillow within would show through the larger stitches, so i bought some rit dye in tangerine and brushed the pillow with it so it’s orange underneath. all in all, it’s pretty amateurish and full of imperfections, but it’s done, and it’s exactly how i hoped it would turn out. and that’s all that matters.